Our fleet of trucks and mobile cranes can handle any on-site needs quickly and efficiently without interruption in your daily operations. Reliant Recycling’s location on the Houma Navigational Canal offers waterfront access to handle marine based recycling projects with onsite heavy lift and crawler crane services.
- Private trucking fleet
- Reliant Recycling has an inventory of over 150 roll-off containers ranging in size from 10 to 42 yards.
- Environmentally safe water-tight roll off containers available which mitigate/eliminate the potential contamination of groundwater and soil.
- 4’ x 4’ Boxes and 4’ x 6’ Boxes
- Low Boy
- Drop Deck
- 600 Ton Derrick Barge
- 390 Ton Ringer Crane
- 150 Ton Crawler Crane
- Company owned material handlers for mobile demolition projects
- Platform Dismantling/Recycling
- Barge Dismantling/Recycling
- 1,000 ft. waterfront footage (300 ft. bulk headed) with crane capabilities
- 14 ft. water depth
- 27 acres of available property
- Forklift Safety Trained
- Licensed and Insured
- Member of ISRI, Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc